- Licensed Professional Counselor/Mental Health Service Provider (4180-TN)
- Board Certified through the National Board of Certified Counselors
- Masters Degree in Clinical Mental Health Professional Counseling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Prepare-Enrich (Pre-Marital) Facilitator/Counselor
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Individual, couples, and small group counseling
- Young adults and women of all ages
- Variety of treatment levels and settings such as: inpatient/residential, intensive outpatient, college campus/school settings, and in-home
As Your Counselor
Through an integrative and collaborative treatment approach, my goal as a professional counselor is to join my clients with compassion and understanding while using various techniques to support each client in reaching their counseling goals.
Outside of Work/Personal
Faith, family, and friends are what I cherish and value most.
Outside of work, I enjoy savoring a good cup of coffee, reading, being outdoors, and spending quality time with family and friends.